Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My life is a vacation!

How do you choose to spend your time?

I ask this because I am still, after an entire week, surrounded by the clutter that is currently my life.  There are still boxes stacked in the living room where we watch the Olympics from vinyl beach chairs.  I have to hop over totes to get to the bathroom from my bed and my daughter has been navigating around boxes all week.  You might be wondering why I haven't accomplished more in my week at my new home.  After spending the first three or four days stressing out about the awful mess and trying to figure out how I could possibly organize it all, I remembered to live!

After coming to my realization, I left my mess right where it was with full knowledge that it would be waiting for me later.  Then, I headed out to Broadway at the Beach and spent the day watching the love of my life enjoy some carnival rides with her godfather.  I headed out to dinner at an awesome Brazilian steakhouse and slept in the next day!  When I woke up, the mess was still there!  Another day mess, perhaps a rainy one, I'm headed out to the water park!


4 comments:

  1. I should learn from you. You are abolutely making the right choices. Ava is one lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are enjoying our little girl!!! You have been an amazing mother and Ava is blessed to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mess can wait. Ava will be little for a very short time. Enjoy the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I saw you made some big changes this summer. I wish you all the best in your new home!
    Matan would like to send you a happy new year card. Could you send me your snail-mail address to eladyt@yahoo.com?
    Thanks,
    Elad Yom-Tov

    ReplyDelete