Thursday, July 19, 2012

Positivity...Pass it on!

Working in the ever evolving field of elementary education, I have spent a tremendous amount of time in the company of other teachers with a wide range of personalities.  Change is often a difficult thing for many to come to terms with and along with the demands of such change we often find ourselves frustrated with the chaos that this change can cause in our day to day lives.  To be frank, I found myself engulfed in a complaining culture and the negative thinking was beginning to alter my perspective on work and life in general.  Thus, Brandi's Positivity Project has emerged in an effort to promote positive thinking to all of my friends and loved ones and to help me remain focused on the good in daily life.  My goal is to find something positive to blog about each day and to look for the positive light in the most difficult of situations.  I challenge everyone to welcome a positive perspective into their lives!

A special thanks to Diana Schutt who is my former colleague at the Solomon Schechter School of Westchester.  She ALWAYS has a positive outlook on life and has been an inspiration.

5 comments:

  1. You go girl! This is awesome and I support you! I've been blogging about my journeys. I hope you've had a chance to read my entries. Check them out at lifearejourneys.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news !!! I am glad to see that you are taking the time to write and look at everything with a positive perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. go brandi! go brandi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree 100%. Life is always changing, luckily. We can just take what we have learned from the past and do our best to apply it to what is coming. I look forward to reading about your adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good going Mrs. Minchillo! Keep thinking positive like you did when you were my teacher!

    ReplyDelete